Yamaha CLP 350 pedal and wire replacement

by Tom Tait
(Aurora, IL)

Looking for a replacement pedal and connecting wire for the Yamaha CLP 350.

Comments for Yamaha CLP 350 pedal and wire replacement

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 22, 2023

by: YKG

The Yamaha CLP-350 digital piano is compatible with several different types of pedals, including the FC3A sustain pedal and the FC4A footswitch. Both of these pedals should come with a connecting wire that plugs into the pedal jack on the back of the piano.

If you need to replace your pedal or connecting wire, you can purchase these items directly from Yamaha or from an authorized Yamaha dealer. You can also find these items from third-party retailers or online marketplaces, but be sure to check that they are compatible with your specific model of piano before making a purchase.

To order parts directly from Yamaha, you can visit their website and select your country or region to find authorized dealers in your area. Alternatively, you can contact Yamaha customer support for assistance with ordering replacement parts.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Yamaha CLP Clavinova Discussions.